By accessing and using this site, you signify your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please continue to review these terms and conditions which may be changed from time to time whenever accessing or using this site. All references in these terms and conditions to “CIS Group” are references to CIS Group Limited, CIS Securities Asset Management Limited, CIS Wealth Management Limited, VIA Asset Management Limited, CIS Immigration Consultancy Limited, CIS Finance Limited, its respective holding companies and subsidiaries.
CIS Group, the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (where applicable) and all related parties endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided, but there is no guarantee that such information is accurate or reliable and that CIS Group, the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and all related parties do not accept any liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions.
Any product, investment or service contained in this site may be offered only in jurisdictions where and when it may be lawfully offered by CIS Group. The information in this site is not intended to be published or made available to any person in any jurisdiction where doing so would result in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. Before reviewing the pages of this site, you must inform and satisfy yourself about and comply with any and all relevant restrictions.
These pages should not be regarded an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or investment in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation in such jurisdiction.
Any specific product, investment or service contained or referred to in this site may not be suitable for all visitors to this site. Anyone wishing to invest in any of the products or use any of the services mentioned should seek their own professional or other advice.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional, investment or any advice or recommendation and should not be relied upon in that regard. You are advised to obtain appropriate professional or other advice where and when necessary.
This site may provide, for information purposes only, market data and other information which may be delayed and not real-time. CIS Group and relevant third parties endeavour to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information accessed via this site but do not guarantee its accuracy or reliability and accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions.
Any use of this site and its contents shall be at your own risk. No member of CIS Group shall be liable or responsible (to the extent permitted by applicable law) for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site or for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any access to, use of or inability to access to or use this site.
Sites to which there is a link from this site are for information purposes only and have not been reviewed by any member of CIS Group. CIS Group shall have no responsibility for the contents of the sites linked to or from this site and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered or incurred as a result of any linking to any location on any linked sites. Access to or use of these linked sites is at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to the same.
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by applicable law). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no warranty regarding accuracy, timeliness, security, non-infringement of third party rights or fitness for a particular purpose is given in conjunction with such contents.
Transactions or communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise. CIS Group assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
This site and its contents including but not limited to text, articles, reports, graphics, photographs, logos and registered trademarks are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights of members of CIS Group or relevant third parties. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions referred to in this site. You also agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit (in any form or by any means), store in a retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents or any part of this site for any purpose without the prior written permission of CIS Group or such relevant third parties.
You will on demand indemnify, hold harmless and defend CIS Group against all actions, claims, other liabilities and all costs suffered or incurred as a result of your use of this site, including but not limited to the breach of any or all of these conditions.
Investment involves risks. The information contained in this site is for your reference only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to enter into any investment arrangement. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of securities may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying or selling securities.
By assessing this site and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Note: If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
These terms and conditions describe what you agree to by using Instant Messaging channels, such as WhatsApp or WeChat, to communicate with CIS Group (“we” or “us”). All references in these terms and conditions to “CIS Group” are references to CIS Group Limited, CIS Securities Asset Management Limited, and their respective direct and indirectly holding companies and subsidiaries.
3. We make information about our product and services available through these Instant Messaging channels. However, they should not be taken as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or advice.
4. Your conversation via the Instant Messaging channels with us may be recorded for quality control and dispute handling purposes. You acknowledge and consent to the recording of such conversation and the said usage, and agree that the recorded communications remain our property. You also agree that you will not challenge the validity, admissibility or enforceability of the recorded conversations on the basis that they are in electronic form.
5. You may stop using the Instant Messaging channels at any time and CIS Group also has the right to suspend and/or terminate your use of the Instant Messaging channels at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of CIS Group without prior consent or notice.
6. You are responsible for the security of your electronic equipment and the confidentiality of your information.
7. You accept and acknowledge that any communications with us and received by you pertaining to your instructions may contain personal information and/or information pertaining to your accounts, including personal data, and we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any possible release, loss or interception of such personal information and/or information.
8. The Instant Messaging service is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty in relation to the Instant Messaging service or any content of it, including its security, reliability or functionality, or that the Instant Messaging service is free of viruses and can be accessed in an uninterrupted manner.
9. You shall be solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms or for your actions or omissions, and CIS Group has no responsibility to you or any other persons because of your breach, actions or omissions. You agree to use the Instant Messaging service in accordance with these Terms and not to use the Instant Messaging to: a. Adversely affect the reputation of CIS Group; b. Damage or interfere with the data, software, website or information technology systems in relation to the Instant Messaging service; c. Send any offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful information; d. Cause annoyance or inconvenience to CIS Group; or e. Act in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any applicable laws or regulations or that promotes illegal activities. Any access and use of the Instant Messaging service shall be at your own risk. You shall indemnify us from all loss and damage which we may incur in connection with any of your improper use of the Instant Messaging service.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, you agree that CIS Group shall not be held liable for any claim, damage or loss howsoever arising from or in connection with making available to you the Instant Messaging service, any access or use of the Instant Messaging service, system down-time, delays or functionality error of the Instant Messaging service, or any transmission of information between you and CIS Group via the Instant Messaging service.
11. The Instant Messaging channel services is a one-on-one communication between you and us. We will not be responsible for any loss arising from any leaks or usage of information by any other person not being authorized by us for using this service.
12. These Terms are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
13. Please make sure you download the Instant Messaging apps, software and updates from the official app stores. You should also keep your apps and software updated to the latest version.
14. Please visit the websites for the relevant Instant Messaging services for further security tips.
15. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.